We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Winner and Top Three - Challenge 76

Good Morning! Here we are another Wendesday and you all know what that means! 

Yep to start with Thank you to everyone that joined in with last weeks challenge! You all make it so hard but we all know we can only have one winner! So this week congratulations to 

Number 17 - Leah Ann Gast


How beautiful! Pleas contact us at mymumscraftshopsponsorship@gmail.com to claim your voucher for the store.  The top three in no particular order are: 


 




Number 15 Mags



Thank you to everyone that joined in! Will be back soon with the next challenge!





5 comments:

  1. oh so happy my card won the challenge, thanks so much! Congrats to the other winners!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for my "Top 3"... it made my day! I'll display my blinky with pride, Donna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant choice of winners congratulations to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo thanks for TOP3 ladies :-))
    I am soo happy!
    Greetings from Slovenija

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for my card being in the Top 3. Much appreciated and I will display the Top 3 badge on my blog.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete