We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Challenge 43 winners and a welcome.....

Well what a hard choice we had picking 2 new members...

However after much blog hopping and headaches please welcome

And


Believe me when I say you are in for a real treat!!

Now onto the winner of the 4 whimsy digis

Drrrr.......


Well done honey - please email me at carriescreativecards@googlemail.com to claim your prize!!

And now onto our top 3..

Gosh you guys make it so hard lol..


173 - Janeil



Well done ladies - Grab the blinky and wear it with pride!!

See you in the morning with our new challenge xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done to you all your all winners and your cards are stunning:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo... I won! I am thrilled.
    Thanks for a fab challenge and congrats to the other winners - wonderful work!
    I have emailed Carrie.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete